The all-in-one bot for Slack for tech startups working async.
Coordinate who is deploying using slash commands!
Update Effective as of: Nov 15, 2022
Changes to this notice
Please note that we may update this notice from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices by providing you with notice of the changes.
Notice includes but is not restricted to posting a link to the new notice, posting a new notice at formigabot.com/privacy-policy, or sending you a link to the new notice via contact information you have provided to us.
Please review this notice periodically to see whether it has been updated.
Any use of our services by you after we provide notice constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Personal information we collect from you
Much of the personal information we collect and process is necessary to provide our services.
The specific personal information includes:
- identifiers from Slack such as team ids, user ids, usernames, message ids, etc
- e-mails and names
- IP addresses and browser types
The specific purposes for which we process personal information include to:
- communicate with you, verify your identity by sending a confirmation email, etc
- track and process your purchases and report back to you as appropriate
- administer, manage, test and improve our services
- better understand the services, such as through reporting and analytics
- for security purposes, including to detect, prevent and investigate potential fraud
We might receive additional information about you from Slack, but we don't use it and just ignore it.
Tracking technologies (Cookies, Web Beacons, etc)
- Cookies - Our website uses session cookies, which are deleted when you exit your browser, for the functioning of our website. We also use stored cookies, which stay on your computer, to analyses your use of the website and remember your preferences. You can read about cookies at allaboutcookies.org.
- IP - Our website also obtains your IP address and browser type.
- Web beacons - We use web beacons in our emails to know when you read / opened the email and when you clicked on the link.
Retaining your personal information
We only store personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal information was collected, to conduct our business operations and maintain an appropriate historical record of our relationship with you, or in order to comply with applicable laws, whichever is longer, after which time the personal information is destroyed or erased.
We may, instead of destroying or erasing your personal information, make it anonymous such that it cannot be associated with, or tracked back to, you.
Securing your personal information
We take steps to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of your personal information.
These safeguards are intended to prevent your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure.
However, the internet is not a secure environment and no computer system is perfectly secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information provided to us through electronic means: there is always a risk that your personal information may be accessed or used without authorization.
How you can request to access and delete your data
You can request to download or delete all the data related to you by signing in with Slack to make sure we have your email in the system (we don't collect emails unless you sign in) and sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.